Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2018

First Mother's Day

Hi guys,...

This is my first Mother's Day as a Mom and I had to register it :)

Last year, by this time, we were already counting down for Isabella's arrival. It was a mix of excitement and anxiety.

Before Isabella was born I was concerned that I would not be able to wake up if she cried (I was always a good sleeper and I couldn't wake up with the alarm clock by my side), that I wouldn't know what to do if she was sick or crying. What if I couldn't understand what she wanted/needed???

What I learned after almost 1 year of Motherhood is that I can wake up with any sigh or different sound she makes,... I can understand baby Bella only looking into her eyes - no words needed! It doesn't matter how sick or exhausted you are, you always find the strength to take care of our little one,... that there is nothing more rewarding and fulfilling than seeing her happy, smiling, playing with her sister Kiki - having fun.

I am grateful to be able to see her growing and becoming this beautiful human being,... I am grateful for every tiny discovery and for the big milestones,... I am grateful for all these moments of happiness, serenity, and peace that we are living with her...

... Summing up, I am grateful to be a Mom!

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms,... specially to my Mom!

Photo by Juliana Moscofian




No comments:

Post a Comment